I need some Beard Papa's


Man, I really want to know what a cream puff from Beard Papa's tastes like. It looks SO good. During my stay in SF one of my friends taunted me with a freshly baked and filled vanilla cream puff knowing that I couldn't partake in the delicious joy because I gave it up for lent. Heck, even my professor was happily eating one (a chocolate one, nonetheless).

Anyway, this isn't a "real" post. I just wanted a picture of cream puffs on my blog.

BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE RIGHT SIDE FOR WHAT TOPIC I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh yumm :]
your page is ALWAYS filled with pictures of food lol

ps - im proud of you for being able to give up sweets! haha

teenhamodic said...

i voted for marriage and sex cuz it evened out the votes haha

Malb said...

all them pastries are gonna make your butt huge xD

sybil said...

just wanted to say...i have had those~!!!! i usually hate cream puffs [LOL ya...-P im weird] but i tried one of these in pumpkin flavor! it was cool~! XDD